- Pre-Heat Oven: maximum temperature on either bake or fan-forced setting
- Place into oven: remove all packaging on pizza and place directly onto oven racking (not a tray), in the middle of your oven
- Cook for 6-8 mins! Or until ingredients are cooked through and the pizza base is golden. Make sure not to over-cook your pizza!
- Finish cooked pizza with fresh herbs, dried oregano or any fresh salad mix
- Note: cooking times and temperatures are a guide and may vary depending on your appliances. Product must be fully cooked prior to consumption
Dough (Wheat Flour and Derivatives, Water, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Sugar, Yeast and Flour Treatment Agent (920)), Cheese (Pasteurised Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Anti-Caking Agent (460), Preservative (235), Sauce (Tomato (99%), Salt, Basil, Oregano, Onion, Natural Flavouring), Chicken (9%) (Chicken Breast, Water, Brine (Salt, Sugar, Mineral Salts (450,451,452), Food Acid (262), Carrageenan (Red Seaweed)), Onion, Shallots, Peri Peri Sauce (3.6%) (Canola Oil, Fresh Chilli (21%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, Spices, Vegetable Gum (415)).
Milk and Wheat.
This product may contain traces of Peanuts, Fish, Egg and Soy.
Keep refrigerated. Store between 2 and 5°C.
All our packaging is 100% recyclable. Our cartons are made from 100% recycled material and FSC certified